OK Harold, two days and no SPOT transmission. That's just wrong.
All we can do now is wait for tomorrow and see if they poke their nose out of the forest. They are scheduled to be picked up tomorrow, Sunday.
Harold... where you at?
(sorry, no SPOT link today)